Thursday, February 17

Windy City Rollers



My friend Liz, a.k.a. Joanie Utah, asked me to create a limited edition poster for last years Womens Flat Track Derby Association's National Championship. I jumped at the opportunity to work for some of the hardest working women I've ever seen.

Even better, this poster is available for purchase here.

Liz got me hooked to Roller Derby, and if you ever have a chance to check it out in person, please do.

Hit the jump to see an alternate poster I did that I thought was almost as rad as this one. Its still pretty cool, so I thought I'd share.

more...




1 comment:

gaygirls said...

I love this! Both posters are brilliant. I am a huge fan of roller derby, never played but it's on my bucket list for sometime in the future. Love your poster designs, I may have to buy one.